Support Groups/ Advocacy
- The National Air Disaster Alliance/Foundation – was founded by air crash survivors and victims’ family members to raise the standard of Aviation Safety, Security and Survivability, and to Support victims’ families.
- U.S. Department of State Consular Affairs – International travel crisis information
- Federal Aviation Administration
- National Transportation Safety Board
- Foreign Air Carrier Family Support Act of 1997 – Legislation for the families of passengers involved in foreign air carrier accidents.
- Aviation Disaster Family Assistance Act of 1996 – History and benefits of the Federal Aviation Disaster Family Assistance Act of 1996.